Monday, September 27, 2010

i love cch

Love Means Pleasure
When couples treat each other well, they delight in each other, and love means pleasure, deep emotional enjoyment of each other.loving relationship is not actually so difficult to understand! How to do it can be learned. In fact, it has to be learned by everyone who knows how to sanctify their relationship rather than pollute it.CHEONG CHUN HOW!:
Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters.
Love is a moment that lasts forever...
You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love.
If a tear fell from my eyes, everytime i wished you were with me
I would have a puddle of fallen wishes at my feet.
Through the wind I hear your voice, in the clouds I see your name.
Living life without you just wouldnt be the same
If you love someone more than anything,
Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
i love you























































 

No comments:

Post a Comment